Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy September !


Current Mood : Quietly relaxed


Tap water tastes as good as bottled if it’s cold enough !


It’s true ! We keep a gallon of tap in the fridge, and the new ice cube trays make great, solid miniature icebergs. Last thing I do before we go to bed is top the jug off for the next day. When it’s good and cold, all water tastes great, no matter how expensive or cheap it costs. I’m still keeping my ratio of soda to water equal, which probably doesn’t matter much, but I feel pretty good, so there’s that.


Very quiet day. Got all the new stuff either put away or put to use, and broke down the Scooter box and stored the bits I wanted to keep. Since we live within a stone’s throw from the University, I marked the calendars with the dates of the ‘home’ football games, so we’ll know when to just stay home and out of the madness, when I changed ‘em over to September.  Hard to believe it’s September already.

No comments:

Post a Comment