Friday, September 7, 2012

Chucky and Tiffany - together again, in Dearest Son's room.

Current Mood : Slightly disappointed



Made our Aldi’s run this morning and among other things, got more yogurt. So I plan on having a double-peach smoothie tomorrow morning !


It was also allowance day, one Dearest Son has been looking forward to for a whole month. He finally had saved enough for the ‘Tiffany’ bride doll to go with his Chucky one. He didn’t know I’d already called Spencer’s Gifts in the mall to make sure they had one still in stock. They even promised to have it for him at the register, all cleaned up and ready to go, with an ‘I’m CJ’s !’ sticker on her. Which they did. Dearest was thrilled.


While she’s just as creepy as Chucky, she’s all girl. From her ‘Tiff’ gold necklace to her ‘I (heart) Chucky’ sticker tattoo on her cleavage, down to her engineer boots, she is one bad bride. With one really bad bride dress. I can’t really whine considering how little we paid for a brand-new two-foot-tall doll, but that dress is cheep ! Once the spell she has on Dearest fades a bit, I want to sneak her away for a quick measuring session, make her a few other outfits. A nice sundress, perhaps, or a cute devil dress for Halloween. I’m already thinking of making Chucky a tux. With that big bay window, they’d make a great decoration Halloween night.


It’s a good thing we did our longest driving early, because when I started to head out later for the library, I noticed the passenger front tire on Venus-diesel was so low, the rim was resting on the parking lot pavement. Well, shoot. It wouldn’t even hold air. Luckily the tire place is open Sunday, and we weren’t planning on going anywhere tomorrow. And that I don’t want anything, ‘cause there goes the ‘fun funds’ for the rest of the month ! At least we still have Starlight, knock on wood.


No comments:

Post a Comment