Thursday, September 6, 2012

I have really gotta shake off this languor (aka, lazy) and do something already !


Current Mood : Happy - and well-stocked for reading materials !


Our ceiling leak is fixed ! What a relief ! A girl gets tired of dodging an orange bucket and wet carpet every time she needs to get in the bathroom. Stopped by the office and said thanks, but forgot to fetch over the filter the repairman says needs to be changed. They keep ‘em in the office, but need the old one for size. Ah, well. I’m sure I’ll be over again in the next few days, if for nothing else but to check mail or do laundry.


Just as before, I’m halfway through Catching Fire when the Library sends me an e-mail that Mockingjay, the final book in the series, is waiting for me. Should have it finished up tonight, it’s a quick read, and I’ll swap ‘em tomorrow. The University’s first home game is Saturday, which always renders our little town into a paste of traffic jams, people walking in front of moving vehicles, and tow trucks. It’s like a disaster area where there’s no real disaster, just a ton of confused, often angry, people. Shortly after Beloved Hubby and I first got married, we lived on college property, in a truly crappy duplex, and we learned back then to hunker down and stay put on game days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment