Tuesday, December 9, 2014

--Yaaaawwwnnn--


We have a Christmas tree ! Beloved Hubby and I finally quit kvetching over live or fake and bought a pretty, pre-lit artificial one. We still have to decorate it, although we put it up tonight, and it lights up the living room. It’s not spectacular, but we like it ! It folds for storage, so I have to remember to save the box.


Beloved was home early, so I didn’t go to ThatPit for another load, but we ended up not going either. Ah,well. Maybe tomorrow. He’s not in a rush because the IL’s don’t need to rush – but then again, 90% of what has to be moved is mine !



For whatever reason, I’ve been dead tired all day and ended up taking a two hour nap. Mostly because I kept falling asleep in my chair ! And I’m still tired. G’night, ya’ll ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment