Saturday, September 7, 2013

Up next on 'Monster High' - "Ghouls Moving Out" !




Beloved Hubby worked a long day, and wasn’t home ‘til after 7pm. Luckily, dinner was ‘eat up the leftovers’, so it didn’t take long to prepare. He broke down the first of his two bedroom desks, and boxed stuff up, so we could get up early and make it happen. We’re both hoping to have everything moved tomorrow – wish us luck !


He brought my eBay packet and Dearest Son’s Lego magazines, and I have to say, I love Ghoulia’s Ghouls Night Out dress. It’s glittery enough to be special, but not too over the top. I wondered if the suspendered skirt was separate – it isn’t – but it’s only attached at the shoulders and back Velcro ™ , so it’d be easy to detach. Maybe later, right now, I just don’t have it in me !



So much to do, so much to do…so not much of it I can do…

No comments:

Post a Comment