Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I can hardly keep up - I'm even behind in naps !




Way to start a week in a different way – it was time for my annual check of ‘the girls’, first thing in the morning. Now I know why there isn’t more complaining about them, as this one was four quick squeezes, four quick images, and ten minutes later, we were outta there with a clean bill of health. For them, at least. My last two m’grams were endless pinches, dozens of images, all requiring posed contortions the Yoga part of my very neglected Wii Fit had not adequately prepared me for. I left clutching my chest muttering, ‘Why am I doing this again ?’. But what I had today was nothing. And everyone was so nice !


Beloved Hubby had made good use of the free Wi-Fi in the waiting room and zeroed in on what might have been the problem with the central heat & air at the house. It’ll be ‘the house’ for a while, it doesn’t seem like ours yet to any of us. Anyway, long, disappointing story short, that wasn’t it, and we’re out $130. of non-refundable parts. Maybe we can sell ‘em on Craigslist or use them later. He’s pretty upset it didn’t work, I was pretty proud of him even trying to fix it himself.


He’s also brokering a deal between himself and a neighbor – we may not have Venus-diesel with us much longer. What with the price of diesel fuel and her maintenance, we can barely afford to drive her. So we may soon have a Toyota sedan, not sure yet.



So many changes, so fast…

No comments:

Post a Comment