Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Photo backup - catch up in progress !

Current Notes : I've gotten out of the photo habit !




It hit me when I was unpacking my MH crew, and setting the seated-on-bottom-rows dolls for then tenth or twelfth time that day (Ginger-kitty and I are setting up boundaries and who’s in charge of what guidelines) – I never showed ya’ll how gorgeous my slightly modified Clarice (a signature Ghoulia with a haircut) looks in the Ghouls Night Out dress I bought shortly before the move. So, there she is ! I may just leave that dress alone…


Speaking of the GNO line… I may have come to my usual non-decision about a new doll – in this instance, Catty Noir – because it seems like most potential buyers are a lot like me. They just want the doll, not the pink thundercloud of a dress. Possibly the lightning boots, but not the dress. Plus her ‘Hannah Meowntana’ backstory just does not intrigue. You can find the dress on eBay for under five bucks, but a nude Noir is still hovering at or near full-box retail. I’ve still not seen one on store shelves, mostly because I’ve only been to home-repair warehouses and grocery stores for the past month, but I’ll probably decide then.



A factor for me that may not be much for many other fans is, between packing and unpacking all I already own – not to mention all their stuff ! – I already feel like I have plenty. So today, I focused on unpacking and arranging the rest of the dolls, and plotting out how to hang the doll cases this time. We found some that I haven’t seen since my ‘Lab’ days, so I not only need to figure out how I want them arranged, but in what order. It was easier to ‘scatter’ them when they were all seven inches from the ceiling ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment