Sunday, September 8, 2013

Catch ya later !



Happy Moving Day ! Beloved Hubby had the first load on Venus-diesel and on the move before 9am today. It helped that most of it was already in the living room, stacked up waiting. I still think I’ll win the ‘five loads vs. six loads’ bet – there’s no way we can get all the furniture and electronics in one more run, much less dishes, food, and misc. - just wish the bet won me something !


Dearest Son and I stayed behind, to pack some more, get our computers ready, box up dolls, etc. Amazing how much you can fit in an 800sq ft. space ! You won’t believe how much we trashed. Yesterday, I wiped down the fridge…ick. I have no idea what spilled or when, but it was just plain yuck. Thank Everything I saw it, and didn’t leave it for the make-ready crew. I’m still not sure they’re not gonna think wolves lived here when they see the bathroom…


Entries after today will be sporadic at best (as if they were ever on time consistently before ! ) since the internet installation won’t happen ‘til the 16th. We’ll probably hit the Library and a fast food restaurant a couple times next week, so I’ll keep writing, and post when we can.



I always like the after-move the best. Unpacking all your stuff is like getting it brand new all over again ! 

1 comment:

  1. All the best in your move. Take care and can't wait for your next blog entries.

    ReplyDelete