Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dizzy in the rain




It’s raining ! Oh, cool, sweet rain, come down for a week, you won’t hear me complain ! Yes, I did go out dancing in it, you know I did. So refreshing.


DFIL set up the still-there living room big TV (theirs) with the satellite receiver, so we now get the same stuff they do, but the remote doesn’t respond yet, even with fresh batteries. It’ll come later, I just have to sit right at it to change programs for now. Picky, picky ! Our TV is in the bedroom, not even plugged in. It will be eventually, I gotta get back on my exercises before I complete my ongoing transformation to Jabbette the Hutt.


I’m not sure what’s wrong with me, I’m getting dizzy and light-headed a lot. There’s not much space I can unpack to, but when I get going, I usually end up stopping for a break much too soon. When did I become such a hot-house flower ? I hate being this weak.



One thing that was nice about it was that DMIL sat down with me on the sofa, and we enjoyed a nice conversation. That’s what I wanted last time we lived here, and now I have it. She enjoyed it, too, so we’re gonna ‘meet’ most mornings in the living room and just sort of hang out and talk about whatever. DFIL even volunteered to make Dearest Son and me breakfast tomorrow ! I think I’m going to enjoy this second try at living together much more than the first ! 

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best at this new attempt. It sounds better this time around. Hopefully the dizziness is nothing serious. Take your time with it all

    ReplyDelete