Friday, September 6, 2013

Looking forward to...



Now we know – Beloved Hubby is working Saturday, so I kind of took it easy today – did some laundry, washed some dishes, got some packed up stuff moved so it can be transferred easily to the truck Sunday. I haven’t seen the house since Beloved started work on it, so I’m a little excited. Sketched out a new desk arrangement for the Arena, and hope it’ll work. I’m also hoping to have shelves again soon !


Filed our Change of Address online today – but Dearest Son and I had mail waiting at the house already. My Ghouls Night Out Ghoulia dress arrived, and he has a copy of his Lego magazine in his room. I also got a ‘10% off Entire Purchase’ coupon from Target. Now, if I can just get Beloved to ever set foot in the place…



I’ll also enjoy taking pictures again ! Hope I can find the box the camera got packed in… 

No comments:

Post a Comment