Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mattel must see me coming, wallet in hand...

Current Notes : Ok, so I caved... but no more dolls 'til Slow Moe ! 




Whoo ! Busy day – can’t remember half of what I did, but I stayed on the go ! Although I was happy to change clothes when Beloved Hubby came home and said we had some shopping to do.


We hit Dollar Tree first, but I didn’t find anything I needed. We got some snacks and some around-the-house needs, and some books for Dearest Son’s growing education shelf. Then we hit Mal-Wart, for the new shoes Dearest needs, and some general window-shopping. And, as you can see, I ended up with this strange black and pink cat-doll. She had four sisters, two of which had open boxes, but I didn’t notice anything missing. But this one jumped into the cart, and refused to leave, reminding Beloved that she was still $30. at TRU and on eBay nude, so $22.95 was a steal ! And she couldn’t wait to be redressed – this big pink thing she got issued could go away. She’d love a nice t-shirt and a pair of shorts… and some sneakers, please !



There’s a Shoedazzle.com ad on now – during My Little Pony on the Hub channel, of all things – which shows about 60% of the footwear styles worn by various MH ghouls. Go figure, these dolls are ahead of the curve… and I still think exercise sandals and ballet flats are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment