Monday, September 2, 2013

Scrub-a-Tub !



Took almost all day, but the bathroom’s finally clean. Since we’re already forfeiting our deposits, it was really all about my pride. Even though it’s true I didn’t clean in there as often as I should (is ‘quarterly’ that bad ?), I didn’t want the make-ready crew to think we were a bunch of barn-raised wolves. That bathtub was a serious work-out. But I scrubbed the walls and everything.


Meanwhile, Beloved Hubby and Dearest Son were also hard at work. The floors in the Garpartment are nice and clean, and the antechamber has been cleaned out and arranged for storage and closet space. Friday can hang out in the backyard now that the fence is fixed, and he’ll be in the Garpartment with DFIL otherwise. Whew. I’m kind of allergic to him, last time he scratched me (by accident), my fat arm nearly doubled in size for a few hours. I was a bit worried he’d still have run of the house. Beloved also installed the air conditioner we got them, something that place has needed ever since BIL decided to live out there.


Only problem is, Beloved thinks that there’s still a lot to do before we move in. Too much to get done by Tuesday evening. So we’ve moved back our target date. Hey, more time to get things packed and ready is fine by me ! Besides, our internet installation isn’t scheduled ‘til the 16th. Glad I got that ordered early !


No comments:

Post a Comment