Monday, September 16, 2013

Pictures begin again tomorrow ! Wheeee !!




Whoo-hoo ! Internet again ! Our installer was on the spot this morning, and he didn’t leave until every computer in the house had access. Wow. Too bad I didn’t have much time to enjoy it. I was already in the middle of the day’s project – moving a bookcase from Beloved Hubby’s scattered Study to the living room, and loading it back up with Timey Tell, Elphie, all the Barbies, Little Princess Dorrie and Prince Beloved, and more books of fairy tales than several local libraries.


That emptied enough boxes to clear the master bedroom closet, so I moved various fixtures of doll stuff – big plastic box o’ props, the MH tote and wardrobe bag, the Barbie clothes box, several doll cases I use for other doll stuff storage, those kinda things – into the floor of the closet, and I only took up about a foot more than half ! With that done, I was able to round up all the clothes and hang them up, and free up some walking space in there. Much better. Now it looks like humans live here !


Turns out , there’s a bonus closet I never knew about before, even when we lived here last year. It’s an odd one, almost like what you’d find under stairs, but this is a one-story house. In any case, Dearest Son and I cleaned it out and offered it to Beloved Hubby for tool storage, but he said he didn’t need it. Dearest said he didn’t either, so now it holds memorabilia, Christmas decorations, and other stuff I don’t  quite know what to do with. I’d stuff it with doll stuff, since it takes over a bit more of the closet than my ‘share’, but Beloved’s OK with that, and has a small closet in his study for his own storage use. Lucky !



And tomorrow, I get to play online for the first time in a week ! Too bad the installer guy had me clear my cache, so I’ll spend a good chunk of it trying to remember web sites and passwords ! 

1 comment:

  1. Tip I learned from my last computer crash now I keep a small notebook with my web addresses. Any new issues I at least have my sites written down for my own sanity

    ReplyDelete