Friday, September 20, 2013

So nearly moved in !

Current Notes : Bookcase, doll case, same thing ! 





I nearly have all ‘my’ stuff set up to order again ! Finally got Elphie and the sixth-scale dolls in order and seated in the bookcase – they’ve been stacked up like cordwood around props since Monday. And I still really haven’t spent much time online. Been too busy !


The doll cases are finally hung up, too. They’ve come a long way with me since the days when they were just décor in the Lab. In the apartment, they were also hung up, but low, so they ended up working for a living ! We needed every inch of space we could score (and every dollar we didn’t spend on plastic storage boxes), so I used the empty ‘display’ cases to hold props nearby, but close and out of the way. Then, when I needed new storage for doll clothes, I put three other cases on the job, storing them in my closet. Now I have them all hung up, and the ones that store stuff are easily in reach. Even the two that are playsets inside – one’s a bedroom, the other’s a ballet café – are easy to get to. Only two cases are just ‘décor’ these days, so they went up high. What’s sad is, I left space for more !


I also hooked up the TV, Wii, and DVD player in our bedroom. I probably should have attached them to DM & DFIL’s big TV in the living room, but I kinda wanted a place where we could just be us three, watching a movie together. Plus, I already know I don’t like to do Wii Fit  where anyone can see me – I want to be behind a closed door for that ! Main reason I kinda quit doing it was that there really wasn’t a private space for it. Now that there is again, I intend to jump back in.


Once my back quits singing. Yeah, I wrenched it again, moving stuff. It’ll be fine tomorrow, just occasionally hurts now. Gonna rest a bit, watch a silly movie while Dearest Son visits with his grandparents. One thing’s for sure, all this labor and work has put me to bed pretty easily lately ! These days, I only wake up in the middle of the night if I took some of my medicines late !



(grin) Sewed a custom made-to-order elastic band for Beloved Hubby’s car papers. At least now, I won’t have gone all the way through National Sewing Month without sewing a stitch ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment