Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Night Fever !

Current Notes : This is the *exact* set I have. I couldn't get a decent photo of it, though ! 




Seriously. I actually turned on the disco ball and spotlight tonight. I had it hung up for a year at the apartment and didn’t turn it on once, but it looked so beautiful here. Beloved Hubby had wondered how we’d let trick-or-treaters know we had candy for them, since there’s no porch light – I told him we should set up the disco ball on a shepherd’s hook in the flower patch, run the spotlight with extensions, and maybe that would work. If nothing else, we’ll at least get the dance crowd ! I don’t have an orange lens, but I can probably work up a festive gel from somewhere…stock up on some inexpensive candles…



(grin) Already working on Halloween in my mind, although once again, I’ve yet to even start my doll costume plans. Maybe this week, I can at least toss together a prototype or something. Dearest Son says he’s more interested in buying six bags of candy and handing out three. He’ll try to make the remaining three last ‘til November. When I pointed out that November would be the next day, he amended it to ‘November 12th’, randomly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment