Friday, March 1, 2013

I don't know, whadda you wanna do ?


Current Mood : Inexplicably bored. 



Kind of a boring day. Went to carve up Catrine’s box, and saw that the drawer I’ve been storing box pieces in is almost overflowing. So I thought, ‘Hey, let’s store all that in the huge empty space my DracuLaura coffin-bed used to have ! Then I’ll have a free drawer and have that stuff outta the way.’ It wasn’t ‘til I got the box down that I realized ‘all that space’ was being used already – by pieces of the Coffin Bean playset. Got it wedged in there anyway, and I have my empty drawer. Just can’t buy very many more dolls. I’m now running out of space for pieces of their boxes !


Rearranged the doll display behind my laptop, squeezing two more in. I have a new addition arriving soon ! Anyway, I knocked ‘em over when my knee hit the edge, and it was only then that I discovered that the purse included in Robecca’s Deluxe Fashion pack opens ! Just like an old Barbie purse. It’s silly how I sat there and opened and closed it like a little girl for ten minutes. I’d probably still be doing it if I had anything to put in there ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment