Monday, March 4, 2013

Cat and pony tales !


Current Mood : Genial relief !




We finally got Ginger-kitty back to the vet’s office today. Somehow she knew she was due and avoided us ever since Thursday. She only came in when Venus-truck was gone or it was dark out. Sneaky cat ! But it was such a nice day out, she came in while the door was open, and we snagged her as soon as she finished eating. It was done in a half-hour, but I got to meet a Vietnam vet, the office kitty, a mom and son, a Labradoodle, a Golden retriever/ Irish setter mix, two dachshunds, and an English bulldog. We probably shouldn’t have tried to do that on a Monday, which is probably always a busy day at a veterinary office, but who knows when Ginger would have made herself available again ? In any case, for the heavy sins of shoving her into her carrier again, forcing her to ride in a vehicle I’m driving for ten minutes each way, making her visit a vet and talking to another kitty, I’m persona non grata for that cat. I’m sure I’ll be forgiven the second or third time I fill her bowl with chow.


I, too, am shameless. Dearest Son told Beloved Hubby tonight that, while DM & FIL were going to Mal-wart during his visit tomorrow, he wanted to save his money for this weekend’s flea market. We were both impressed with his forward planning, and Beloved told him he’d make sure we got to go Friday or Saturday. If ya’ll knew what deviousness I’ve employed in the past to go to the Flea, you’ll know what I’m planning on doing with this new ploy. Luckily for us all, the Flea is usually only held once a month.


Elsewise, things are quiet. I’ve really gotta get m’self  motivated to do more than surf around and sleep ! Oh, and isn’t the Princess Luna sticker Dearest gave me adorable ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment