Sunday, March 3, 2013

Just a few more alterations...


Current Mood : Jubilant !



I think I finally have it figured out. Ever since my desk got moved – and I’m the one who really wanted to move it ! – I’ve had trouble motivating m’self to sew. At first, I figured I was just having a normal winter slowdown, plus the sheer joy of buying stuff was distracting, but it’s still going. Shoot, I even created two new patterns that work, and I’m still having a time getting m’self over to the table.


So today, when the pull of new fabric and new designs was strong, I cleaned off the table and redid a few things, and now I was ready to sew ! It’s entirely possible my new sewing table was just too cluttered to inspire much. Tweaked the new dress pattern and tried it again – hmmm. I want it loose around the waist and hips, but this seems a bit too big. Gonna narrow it and try again soon. But for now, it looks kinda nice on Catrine, huh ? It’s from yesterday’s fabric, a large chandelier print I hoped would be OK with the ghouls. Heck, now I think it’d be fine with the guys, too.


Not much else going on, and I’m sleepy. Hope your Sunday was swell ! 

1 comment:

  1. Dorrie, you have such an eye for color matching! That fabric is purr-fect with Catrine!

    ReplyDelete