Saturday, March 31, 2012

That's my dream, too...

Current Mood : Relaxed


Spring cleaning has really begun in earnest ‘round here. With the Arena moved to The Study, FIL was able to finish the dining area flooring, which looks amazing ! He even assembled the waiting-room sized fish tank, anchoring it to the wall so Dearest Son can’t accidentally topple it and get hurt, and it’ll be gorgeous when the water stabilizes and he can get some fish in it.


From there, he re-arranged the living room, moving stuff temporarily to the Garage – and happily, I can get to my doll stuff now ! Before, it was at the bottom of a huge pile of boxes. I worried a little, since it’s just a plastic bin stuffed with plastic bits, and it was supporting quite a bit of weight, but it made it through, and now I have access. For a $10. Sterilite knock-off of a much more expensive Rubbermaid bin, it did incredibly well !


Eventually our Garage pile from the living room will be moved into a corner of the Garpartment, behind some bookcases. Dearest has already agreed, we just have to make it happen. I’ve already arranged it so my doll stuff will not be under everything else again. Now that I can get to it, I don’t intend to do without it – or worry over it – again !


Today was so busy, this is the first chance I’ve had to enjoy Vision, my laptop, all day. Didn’t get to sew, either, but I got to visit some old friends and do some reading with Dearest, so it was a great day anyway. I’m pretty much on my own Sunday, though, so you know what that means…


Bad Doll Sewing, dead ahead ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment