Sunday, March 25, 2012

I hope we're nearly done with the 'Changes for Dorrie' book my life has been lately...

Current Mood : Ready for beddy !



Today we mostly adjusted to going back to normal life Monday, having not quite completed all we wanted to, but enjoying the time together just the same. I think we had a great Spring Break. I got Skull Shores Frankie out of her box and we played a bit, and I waited much too late to take pictures. The little bookcase-shelf ‘photo studio’ doesn’t get near the amount of light I thought it would, so until I can snag some spotlights at Dollar Tree, I need to either get my photos done early or resign m’self to messing with the horribleness of flash-bounce. Today’s photo was done with a flashlight, and it shows. Ugh.


SS Frankie’s kinda difficult to photograph. Most of her makeup is shiny, so it bounces light everywhere, and my camera doesn’t quite know what to do with her shade of grey. Gonna wash her hair tomorrow, and put her black stand away – I wonder why she didn’t come with a character card or a tiny little drink like the other Skull Shores dolls. Hoping to have a bit of time to sew, too.


Meanwhile, I’m getting dive-bombed by crane flies. They evidently love my new lamp as much as I do. I don’t mind ‘em, but when they swarm over my hands as I’m trying to type, or hover over the Vision-laptop’s screen, they begin to annoy me…

No comments:

Post a Comment