Monday, March 5, 2012

Save some for me, Deuce !

Current Mood : Sleepy-dreamy


Here's the $1.99 Barbie kitchen-piece I bought from GoodWill last week. The other side's a living room with a TV, you'll see that eventually. It came with two chairs and a teacup, and I think it'll make for several fun photos.


Not a real busy day today - Beloved Hubby's home all week, except for class, and he has Spring Break coming up soon. When he's home, whatever I have planned kinda goes out the window, and that's about how today went. We picked up some groceries, watched A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas, despite having never seen any of the other movies in the series. Silly, mindless fun, unless you really despise drug and genitalia jokes. Avoid this movie at all costs if ya do.


Still hope to sew this week sometime, but have no idea when. Dearest Son is learning to type, which is fun. All I remember from my high-school typing class is a-s-d-f j-k-l-; set to music. I actually had to fight to take that class, it was 'reserved' for the 'business/clerical' track in my high school, which was definitely not the 'College Prep' (yes, with capital letters) track I was placed on. I had to argue that I'd need to know how to type to use those brand-new Apple IIe computers the school just purchased, courtesy of a grant, not to mention all those papers and reports I'd have to create. Had to get my parents, the typing instructor and the principal to sign my class schedule request. Ridiculous.


Not much else going on, but here's hoping for some sewing ! 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little kitchen set up...and $1.99!!!
    I LOVE the pic of Deuce waiting...so cute! Hmmm not cute, Deuce might turn me to stone for calling him cute. How charming, yeah that's it charming!

    (heeheehee..like snake charming...ugh sorry that was lame!) :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed !

    I love settin' my monsters in such mundane situations. Glad someone else likes that besides me ! (smile)

    ReplyDelete