Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's bad when crackers start stealin' ideas from toys...(giggle)

Current Mood : A bit restless, actually.



Had my last diabetes class today, thank Everything. Got my last blood test back, and I'm no longer diabetic, or even pre-diabetic. I kinda figured it was because I was so sick when the original tests were done - kinda like gestational diabetes - but since I'd already taken two classes, I had to finish. And it doesn't hurt to learn what could still happen if I don't keep a tighter rein on m'self in the breads and cakes aisle over at the IGA. Or that Hostess Thrift Bakery within walking distance. Curse you, rye bread, for being so tasty !


We'd hoped to hit the library today, but ended up falling asleep in a big pile watching Harold and Kumar 3D one more time, all three of us. Well, luckily Dearest Son wasn't present for the more overt jokes, and had crashed before the rest. We went out for Chinese when we turned 'em back in to the RedBox, and enjoyed a nice, quiet evening.


While it's not very thrilling, it's been really, really nice. And I think that's what we needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment