Monday, March 19, 2012

Douglas is vaguely disapproving of your patch's claim...

Current Mood : Owlish.



Got awakened at 6am by a crack of thunder so loud and sharp, I honestly thought it’d somehow impacted about three inches from my left ear. It’s poured down rain all day ever since. The backyard is basically a rice paddy. I know, because my Twilight Sparkle suddenly vanished from the windowsill, and I had to go find her when she didn’t appear anywhere else. My pants and shoes are still soaked, nine hours later. Too bad she wasn’t outside. Found her under the bed while I was hunting for a dry pair of shoes. Found a missing library book, too. Whew ! That’ll teach me to have my window open two inches !


Uncle finished loading up and packing travel chow this evening, and goodbyes followed. Gonna miss him, but I can’t help but look forward to having a bit more space. Beloved Hubby’s all happy about having an actual Study, Dearest Son’s thrilled about getting the Garpartment, and I’m just glad my sewing machines (and all that goes with ‘em) will be out of the kitchen. I was originally more worried about my computer, but with a brand-new laptop, well, I’m less so. Uncle polished off the last of the leftover Chinese, so I was happy about that, too. Wish we could have thrown him a little party, but maybe a plate of Sesame Chicken and Crab Rangoon was the next best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment