Friday, March 9, 2012

It's kinda cute, really...

Current Mood : Caffeinated. 



This is the 'Coffin Bean' playset, and it's said to come with that Clawdeen. It's really awesome, and that is a gorgeous 'Deenie, but again, I gotta bow to space, money, and my own preferences. At least for now. I got lotsa that stuff for Barbie already - I kept my favorite pieces - and I still prefer to juxtapose the mundane with the supernatural, 'cause that's just how I am. But it is nice.


Beloved Hubby was in a celebratory mood this evening - he got a perfect score on a test that was a very big deal for him, and a 30 out of 30 extra credit points for his 'What is Autism ?' paper. Yes, he has about a 138 average in that class now - that's my Beloved ! So we went out for a nice dinner and a bit of prowling. I had a delicious, if a bit salty, pot roast plate, and enjoyed it thoroughly.


Until about an hour later. Well, at least I won't gain any weight from it ! Not sure why it didn't agree with me, but it didn't. Got to wander an Office Depot store for a while - that's Beloved's idea of prowl-shopping - which was nice. Dearest Son wants a new computer chair, and he'd probably have it if we had an extra hunnerd bucks floating around. They had a lot of nice chairs on sale ! One day, I will make the 'Stiletto' tape dispenser mine. Yeah, it's silly, it's a plastic tape dispenser shaped like a classic black FM pump (in black or red, your choice !), but $9. just seemed a bit too expensive to be just silly today. Can almost get a doll for that ! (grin)


About all I snagged were a couple of Priority Mail boxes - I got some stuff to mail to Deborah soon. Turns out, you can get more PM boxes at Office Depot than you can at our local PO, and you can mail 'em from there, too. Good to know.

3 comments:

  1. That Clawdeen IS fabulous!!! But like you said the playset is well a bit meh to me. I too like to use more traditional, none monster specific items. I do really like the look of that shelf though! Might have to study it a bit better.
    Oooh BTW I need to know how many Fearleaders you have! I've got something special for you!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. (big grin) I have six, which seems silly, but somehow 'right'. Should I go visit your blog and see what's cookin' ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6...cool! =D You won't find any clues on my blog yet...or maybe you will! ;-)

    ReplyDelete