Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I just don't get Wednesdays...


Saw this earlier today and I can't get it out of my mind...


















I don’t know why it is, but Wednesday always seems to be a bit of an ‘off’ day for me. As a kid with a paper route for a local wrap that published Tuesdays and Fridays, I loved Thursday – I wasn’t tired or worried about my paper bill, and I used to go skating that day when I was finally able to drive. Weekends are always fun, and I actually kind of like Monday, getting back to our usual routine, and Tuesday, ‘cause it’s not Monday, and I’m usually inspired by something by then. Just can’t get the hang of Wednesday, for some reason. 


This Wednesday’s no exception – even having fabric cut out with a new pattern, ready to go, just couldn’t motivate me much. Since I recently redid the sewing Arena, I had to finish the details up today. Moving machines around is the simple part, shuffling and finding places for the stuff that goes with them is another fiddly but fun time-eater. I really should have test-sewn something today, but I decided I wanted to wait ‘til nightfall, see if the light was good and enough, and then I got busy with dinner and time with Beloved Hubby, Dearest Son, and Harry Potter, now I’m too darn tired. What a Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment