Tuesday, April 28, 2015

At least, I hope I'm using the term 'jacquard' right...as a kid, that was 'brocade' or 'Chinese pattern'.




Most of the tape residue on the thrift store jacquard came off in the wash, and I managed to ‘roll’ most of the remainder off with my fingers. The bits that remained, though, were tacky and still snagged the rest of the material, so I rubbed it with one of the alcohol pads the VA sends with the diabetic supplies, and it came right off. Rinsed the whole section and let it dry, and it’s fine. No trace of the tacky ! 


Unfortunately, that’s about all I got done today. I still feel completely uninterested in pretty much everything that doesn’t involve sitting around. Not sure what’s wrong with me. I don’t feel sad or even upset, I’m just stuck in neutral. I’m starting to understand how Emmy-car feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment