Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yaay ! My eyes are fine for another year or five !

Current Notes: Except I picture mine with a cigarette between two fingers...




I tell ya, if/when I get growly and unappreciative of Life, all I need is a VA appointment. I am so darn lucky, and need to enjoy my life *now*, while it’s good ! My eyes are fine, and I learned that my doctor, who was due to go on Maternity leave the day before next week’s annual physical, has already had her baby, a seven-pound boy ! She’s fine, her baby needs a bit more attention, but he’ll be home fine soon, too. What fantastic news !


I also verified my address for the third or fourth time, yet it still comes up as PreviousTown once in a while. Since I qualify for travel expenses, they gave me the now-required Direct Deposit form, which is, as we speak, hangin’ on the mailbox waiting for pick-up. For today’s visit, they’ll mail me a check, which is nice, but I hate to even ask. But every buck helps ! Even if it does end up  funding one of my horrible doll and fabric addictions…

                                                              
Came home relieved and tired, as I never sleep the night before a medical appointment, no matter how benign I know it’ll be. Last night was no exception. I pretty much passed out meditating, but if that works, it works ! But Dearest Son hadn’t had breakfast yet, and I hadn’t made Beloved Hubby’s lunch before we left, and it wasn’t very long ‘til lunch, so…



I also got tired of some relocated chairs being in the way – Beloved’s taken over the dining area for a project – and moved them where they’re out of (hopefully) everybody’s way. And wrenched my neck in the process. It wouldn’t be so bad, just that nobody noticed what I did ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment