Monday, January 27, 2014

Any picture appropriate to today's words would be immediately censored... or I wouldn't care to share to begin with.




I’m still in shock over yesterday, and no, it didn’t get any better. It didn’t get any worse either (not sure how it could have), so I’ve learned to count any blessings when I find ‘em. Hubby reposts about 70 Facebook pictures a day, plus about ten status updates, and I just couldn’t take any more pithy quotes (from other people), gorgeous redheads in lingerie (that I couldn’t wear if they sewed three of ‘em together), and puzzling enigma / attention pleas today. When I complained before about the sheer volume of messages in my e-mail from the ‘he posted something new !!’ notifications, he said he was gonna do what he liked, and if I didn’t like, I could just ‘unsubscribe’ from them. Nope, I have to go ‘all messages or no messages’, so today, I went ‘none’. I hate Facebook anyway, and I’m tired of using that to figure out his mood because he spends more time with it than me. Let his precious FB friends help him figure out where his life went to h#ll, I’m getting off his rocket-sled. Perhaps permanently.


Oh, I don’t know. I really don’t. I should stop talking before I say something I regret because I mean it. I just wish I knew what’s really going on, so I can do what I have to and start cleaning up and moving on, like usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment