Saturday, January 4, 2014

First Saturday of the year. I liked it.

Current Notes: Words I want to live by this year. 




Yaay ! Two more surveys ! Wish I could tell you what that one was about, the product was so ridiculous. I ripped the company a new one, and they paid me to do it ! That puts the Slo Mo Fund back up to $20., counting the remains of the previous Fund still in PayPal. It’ll probably go back down soon, when I use my last eBay Bucks.  


Have ya’ll heard what’s happening to those ? Starting next month, you only get to keep your Bucks if you’ve earned more than $5. worth of ‘em. Too bad you’d have to spend over $250. in three months to earn that much – and car parts and business purchases aren’t part of the new plan either. Ah, well, it’s no great loss. I’ve probably earned maybe $8. in Bucks since they started the thing, and if this year’s doll collecting goes the way I think it will, I won’t be buying much from eBay anymore anyway. Heck, I can’t think of anything I really want off eBay now.


Oh, and Slo Mo is turning up in Australia. (sigh) Mattel, why do you hate me so ? Ah, well, eventually…


Finally got Flare’s fish tank cleaned – and like most things you put off for days/ weeks/ months, it took less than half an hour. I’d forgotten what color he is. Gonna see if I can find him a nice glass tank soon, that plastic one’s hard to clean, and it’s not like you can use soap or chemicals. It wouldn’t be so bad, but it algaes up almost overnight, no matter how hard I’ve cleaned it. I’ve already marked it on my MH calendar when to change his tank again, and ya’ll know me. If it’s on a list somewhere, it’ll get done. Otherwise….



Well, it’s nearly 11pm, but Dearest Son’s in bed, Beloved Hubby’s eagerly at work on his latest guitar project, and I feel good for taking care of poor, neglected Flare, so I’m gonna sew. Sew what, I have no idea yet… but it’s prime time for fine stitch time ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment