Thursday, January 2, 2014

Doesn't it look warm, though ?

Current Notes: Why do the noses on half my dolls never show up in pictures...?




Never did get to work on the Midnight Magic skirt today – I had a raft of errands to run – so here’s the cardigan version of the Russian pattern coat I made from felt yesterday. Crystal’s wearing it with a skirt I made for Abigal Bloodgood. I’m sure you’ll see the cardigan again, when I get a good version of the skirt going ! I also *really* need to work on my symmetry, that neckline is embarrassing.



Not a lot going on today otherwise – finished Princess Jellyfish wanting more. It didn’t really end so much as there’s simply no more episodes. Still, I really enjoyed it, so if you have Netflix, check it out sometime. Stay for the end theme song, it’s something I wish I could sing to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment