Sunday, January 26, 2014

If I had less of a clue, I wouldn't be able to find the bathroom...

Current Notes: Right about now, I'm wishing for one of our 'boring' Sundays...




Not a good day today. Hubby went on a tear and pretty much bent everyone’s feelings over his knee then stormed out when we asked ‘WTF ?’. He came back texting (presumably anybody but us, at least he spared Dearest Son from whatever the h#ll that screed was) and barely paid any attention to me for the rest of the day. I’m… pretty upset, and thinking about contingencies I thought I’d never have to. I honestly don’t know where my life is going, and the only reason I’m still here is because I’m at a loss as to what’s next.




Luckily he did this mid-afternoon, so I at least had a decent morning before our rapid descent to Hades. Broke a comb trying to straighten out Rapunzel’s locks, but they came out very prettily. She has a couple odd highlighter-orange marks on her forehead, but I hope to treat those out. Or go to the thrift store again – there’s two other Tangled dolls still there ! I’m not sure if she’s Royal Artist or just her dress is, but it certainly is a lovely gown on her ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment