Friday, January 17, 2014

I hope you don't mind...

Current Notes: As much as I love to host a new photo every day, it's often what slows up my posts. In hopes you like the words more than the images, when I don't have something to share in a picture, I'm just going to skip it. I don't think it'll happen that often, and hopefully I won't get so far behind so fast ! 




It’s the small changes you may not notice that really make a difference. Today, for instance, I was super-happy because my prescriptions arrived. I’d put off filling out some very necessary annual VA forms to get them, so much so that I’d had to skip a few days and still ran out yesterday. I went from last month’s ‘ I have to go take pills’ to  ‘I get to take pills today !” – a small yet big difference.


They gave me another form to fill out – Direct Deposit for mileage claims – and that’s already been done and mailed off. Perhaps I’m learning to not dawdle over VA forms in my old age !



Kind of a quiet day – laundry day, to be precise – FIL doesn’t want to show me how to not make the washer flood the ‘garage’ part of the Garpartment, says he’ll do that himself. It’s very nice of him, and I appreciate it, but we had three loads waiting, and a fourth if I’d tossed in the semi-smelly blankets and towels that need it. But I thought expecting him to babysit three loads was enough, so I let ‘em ride another week. Hopefully next week, the drain will either get fixed or we’ll have quarters for the Laundromat. Seems like all my options rank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment