Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Still happy !

Current Notes: Gotta remember this image...




Not really much going on today – still nearly dizzy with yesterday’s Timey dress success ! Ran to the bank first thing, to deposit the non-birthday ‘emergency’ funds, since we’re already pretty close to pocket for the week. But hey, two days down, only three to go ! Plus, our bank offers free bags of popcorn and tiny lollipops, so Dearest Son opted to go with me, to get out of the house and for the treats. Can’t blame him, I usually snag a bag and a blueberry or cherry lollipop m’self.


The props I ordered from a fellow MH fan came in today. I’m now the proud owner of a set of MH  markers I could never find around here, Equestria Girls  Deluxe Fluttershy's pink dress, Honey Swamp’s clapper board and camera, and dupes of Elissabat’s doll-scale DVD and award, plus the spoon, whisk, and measuring cup from the Heath/Abbey Home Ick set. Did you know the spoon, whisk, and cup each fits perfectly in the award statue’s hand ? Instant cooking award !


Dearest had a memorable day. Even cooler than popcorn, his big birthday present arrived today, a day early. See – UPS only hates me, it loves Dearest and Beloved Hubby ! He’s waffled all day between keeping it for his actual birthday or opening it today and getting it all put together with Beloved tomorrow. It’s a very large, rather expensive computer tower- but it was his One Big Wish for his big day, so we made it happen. It’s kind of why things are so snug, but we’re both glad to be able to make the efforts. It comes with four fans installed – they even have controls for them on the side. Whoa.



Not sure when the Rarities are due to arrive. I was hoping for Thursday, but USPS tracking says Friday. Darn. I didn’t sew today, as I’ve had off-and-on head and tummy aches, and didn’t want to start anything, not even pony clothes. I don’t think it’s due to tomorrow’s medical appointment – it’s just a diabetic eye screening – but it’s possible. I’m more worried about next week’s annual physical, because I plan to drive m’self there, something I’ve never done before. It’s been a while since I drove the interstates all alone ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment