Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yet another Long Winter's Nap...

Current Notes: It's been a while since I posted some Ginger-kitty sweetness !
So here she is ! 




I swear, the next time I can ‘guarantee shipping’ a few days early for just four bucks, I’m gonna take it. UPS is taking its time on delivering Rarity, even though she was in Capitol City in time to make the truck. Oh, well, I can’t whine too much.. but I am anyway. She should have been here today !


Amazon eased the pain a little. I admit, I was a bit miffed when I saw the same Rarity for $9.99 now – I’d happily paid $14.99 on Friday, though – and I couldn’t help but wonder if I was just out five bucks because of bad timing and eagerness. Any way I could ask if they’d refund the $5. ‘overpay’ ? Turns out, they would and did ! If the price drops within seven days of you buying it, you can ask for a balance refund. I used the Chat method, and believe this or not, the five buck’s already back in my account ! Wow.


So now, my custom Rarity only cost $20., which isn’t bad at all. I hope the head donor doll arrives tomorrow, early. FIL took the heating pad back, so now I gotta ask for it again, darn it.


Whoop. Spoke too soon. UPS handed it over to USPS for ‘final delivery’, so there’s no telling when I’ll get it. All the USPS’s tracking says is that they got it today, which I already knew from UPS. I hate it when they do that.



Ah, well. At least Chez Insanity is still warm, and I still have my package and customization to look forward to. We also went for a quick grocery run, and scored a half-off rotisserie chicken for supper. Yum ! No day without some good and some bad, I always say…

No comments:

Post a Comment