Thursday, December 5, 2013

I have always loved MH packaging...

 Current Notes: I think Cleo wants to watch 13 Wishes with you !





Well, shoot. December’s just not turning out to be ‘my’ month, either. A very nice young woman on a message board I frequent shared an e-mail she received from Big Bad Toy Store, where she’d placed an expensive pre-order for the Ghoul Spirit line. You know, the one with Slo Mo in it. It told her that, for now, GS would only contain the current three characters – Frankie, Venus, and Spectra – and Mattel didn’t say when or even if  Slo Moe would be offered in the future.


Kinda ranks, ‘cause I just did a survey yesterday. The Slo Mo fund currently stands a $36. ! Seems like, by the time I get him, it’ll be in the triple digits – if I ever do. Well, skittles. At least I know, and hopefully, he’ll be released soon. After all, Mattel doesn’t make any money on dolls selling for a hundred bucks on eBay. They make theirs selling two million units to Mal-Wart, three million to TRU…



Here’s a blast from the past – I’m still on Designs by SiCK’s mailing list. You’ll remember them from my heady machine embroidery days, I bought waaay too many designs from them. They’re having a dollar a set sale on their Christmas designs, so I stole a peek. Found two sets I liked, and snagged them as freebies. I still have tons of points there that can be redeemed for designs, so I used them. I now have a very tiny owl on a candy cane design I can use on a loose shirt for Ghoulia – if I ever get off my butt and use my embroidery machine again ! Also, if I ever make my MH-themed Christmas tree, I now have several free-standing lace ornaments I can make in MH colors. Just gotta get a tree first…

No comments:

Post a Comment