Monday, December 2, 2013

Mine wants to be called 'Pinkamena'... must be all these high school students hangin' around's influence.

Current Notes: So. Much. Pink !




Well, things actually got worse today… a perfect storm of ‘when it rains, it pours’. About the only good I can get out of it is that at least now there’s no more lies and hides, we know precisely how bad it is. And it is. Bad. We’ll be lucky to exchange candy canes for Christmas when all this is over. I really resent the people who put us in this situation, and lied their butts off to keep us here ‘til it was too late for us to get out. Not the first time this has happened to us, courtesy of the same people, but I couldn’t talk Beloved Hubby into remembering it early enough to protect us this go ‘round. All this should have been handled long before the first box was packed, but I got rushed into going along with the soon-to-be cluster&^%$, so I have to blame myself a bit. But it’s a tiny bit compared to…Arrrgh. If all my funds hadn’t already been spent to salvage part of the situation, I’d squander it just to keep it out of this mess, and at least give Dearest Son a semblance of the holidays. I honestly don’t know what we’re gonna do next, ‘cause the money sink is still hungry and waaaay behind in payments that were due yesterday. I could just spit.


What really gets me is part of the reason everything’s gone to Hades can be traced all the way back to when we lived here before, and a bunch of lies we were told then. Because of that, we got this. I’m reminded that violence never solves anything, but blast are my hands itching.



Ah, well. Guess it was a good thing the local shops haven’t gotten in any of the new MH doll lines. It’ll be a few weeks before I can hunt again anyway. Oh, and here’s a laugh – you won’t believe what I got in the mail today. Another $10. Kohl’s card ! It’s good online, and I’d use it that way, but their free shipping expires 12/04, and the card isn’t good ‘til 12/05 ! Beloved says I’m more than welcome to the car Sunday morning, and I can go solo if I want. Yaaay ! Now, all I’ll have to do is find something really close to ten bucks…

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez, that sucks. I hope that The People Who Put You In This Position appreciate the gravity of what they have done. Both to you guys and to themselves.

    Honestly, unless everything is in your names, it's not too late to cut and run. I honestly don't know what I would do.

    Have you considered doing swaps of doll clothes for toys/selling clothes for money? I bet you could find some takers.

    ReplyDelete