Friday, August 12, 2011

Will we ever have enough ?



Current Mood : Satisfied

Current Image Notes : Where all organization begins at Chez Insanity, a Dollar Tree plastic shoe box, with lid. 



Decided to redo the Monster High storage box before deboxing 'locker' Lagoona, which, in hindsight, is kinda stupid. Gonna hafta shuffle it all again when her photo shoots are over, but hey. At least I did something. 


As you can imagine, there's boxes within boxes when I organize stuff. Within the rainbow of skulls box I bought just after Halloween, there's a Sailor Moon lunch bag (MH shoes) and a small accessory case (jewelry, belts, and purses). There is another box, loaded with issue props, pets, leaflets, brushes and stands, but I had to reorganize it today. The new load of goodies pushed the brochures, brushes, and stands right outta there. Luckily, I had a recently emptied plastic 'shoe box' from Dollar Tree nearby, lid and all. So I dumped all the papers, stands, and brushes in there, and it actually looks good over by the display of original doll boxes, so that's where it is. Everything else remains where it was - props are still in the box, pets still congregate at the top of DracuLaura's coffin-bed. I like it best when I can get to what I want easily. All the clothes, whether received as excellent gifts, made by my simple hands, or purchased from Mattel, are tucked in the box, around the smaller boxes. It's getting full, believe it or not. Soon, it'll just have to hold clothes ! Imagine how bad it'd be if I hadn't taken off sewing for these past couple months.  


Beloved asked if we could maybe do some TRU shopping next weekend - he'd be less tired, and we'd be in a better financial place, too. That's fine with me, I haven't deboxed Lagoona yet, and the only doll I still want is the 'hang loose' hand Lagoona, who's still pretty rare. And when there's a feeling of  'laissez faire' combined with 'flat out exhaustion' perfuming our hallways, I got no problem waiting a little. Besides, I have enough in PayPal to locate and eBay buy a fourth locker, which should pretty much fill my 'excitement' cup for a week or two. 


No comments:

Post a Comment