There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sometimes, the 'doll shoes' thing even runs through the guys, too.



Another lazy day. Beloved Hubby even made breakfast and helped with dishes. After that, I had to make sure the kitchen stayed clean. I failed completely, but at least when we all went to bed, there wasn’t a pile of dishes in the sink !


Debating ordering a pair of nice- looking Dragon soldier figure boots for the Kenner Star Wars guys. Most GI Joe doll footwear is bigger than Ken shoes, but I have no idea about the highly-detailed Dragon lines’ dimensions. Only way to know is to spend the dough, so I’m considering it. It’ll rank if they don’t fit, but I’m sure I can find some doll to wear them. I’d just buy their issue shoes, like I always do, but good luck even finding ‘em, much less affording them. And I already know the later Hasbro SW line doesn’t fit without alterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment