Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The closer Valentine's Day gets, the more likely you are to see Cupid lurking around !

Current Notes: Remember when she was a Valentine's Day/ Anniversary gift ? 




Hooray ! The drain to the washer’s working again, so I once again have the convenience of washing clothes at home without bothering anybody ! Which is great, we haven’t had Laundromat money in two or three weeks now, and I’ve been washing just what we need for the next day or two, and I have to ask FIL for help. He never did tell me what I had to do to keep it from flooding – he always volunteered to do it for me instead. Coincidentally, both F and MIL are out for most of the day on a medical appointment, so long as the drain holds, I’m having a laundry day !


Six loads washed, dried, and put away later…Whoo. I’m exhausted. Still have to make dinner, and Beloved Hubby’s working late tonight. Until 10pm or so late. He’s put today off so many times, it’s ‘do or die’ time, Hope it doesn’t wipe him out as thoroughly as the laundry did me !



My mind was raring to go, though. Realized I haven’t done much with Luna yet, save for plucking out hair and scraping off paint. While I wasn’t up to sewing, I thought she needed a late-night companion… like the pets the other MH crew came with. I’m still looking for an inexpensive white angora for Miss Rarity. Hmm, though. A cat would be a great pet for Luna, too ! Playful and nocturnal – and I already had one, thanks to the two baggies from last month’s thrift store. I’d scored the grey cat from Barbie’s 2002 Sweet Sounds Pet Shop, and his collar matched her blouse. Perfect ! So Luna now has Rakesh to make her life more fun. His name is Sanscrit for ‘lord of the full-moon day’, which I think works well for her and him. You always have to test a cat name by yelling it out loud, followed by ‘kitty-kitty-kitty’, and it works. Photo tomorrow, promise !

No comments:

Post a Comment