Thursday, February 13, 2014

New books ! Yaaay !

Current Notes: Isn't he the cutest kitty ? 




Today was Dearest Son’s game day, and I really wasn’t feeling well or into it, but he needs the socialization, so I dragged my butt up and over. We were ten minutes late, and were still the first to arrive. Also, it seems some parents have just been dropping their kids off – it was at FormerTown’s new library again - and not staying, as several kids known to the other moms were there about the same time we were – since I didn’t see familiar parents, I didn’t know that’s what those kids were there for. Got to talk to some of the other moms, but since they’re already longtime friends, I’m kind of on the outskirts, but I’m at least putting myself out there – and keeping my mouth shut most of the time.


Dearest had a good time and played several games, I found a bunch of new books. We also got to hit TRU, just to window-shop, but it was fun to look around. Big Lots again didn’t have anything, and by the time we were done, it was game time. Hoping to hit Dollar Tree tomorrow with a couple bucks I have left in Checking. With that possibility in mind, Dearest decided to forego the trip to the thrift. Besides, we may have more cash this weekend.



Come on, taxes ! I know you’ve only been enroute since Monday, but…

1 comment: