Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Honey in February...

Current Notes: Still can't resist that smile !




Another quiet, non-motivated day. But it was a nice one. I finally had time to play with Honey (neè Clawdia) and was struck all over again how pretty she is. For the first time ever, I took her hair out of the clear elastic it was packaged in – it’d been in there so long, it was so tight I had to cut it out – removed her socks, and took off her necklace. I think she looks better this way. I even brushed her hair, since there was some product locking the curls down at the ends, and most of the curl remained. I can’t resist that smile of hers, that’s why she’s never left my desk for more than an hour or two since I got her. I’m having trouble picking what will be most becoming on her, so I’ve yet to sew anything. One day…


During yesterday’s doctor visit for Dearest Son, she advised an MRI, to rule out certain origins for his seizures. Beloved Hubby got a call today – he has an appointment for one tomorrow. Wow, that was fast. Unfortunately, Beloved can’t get off work again, but I know where it is, and it shouldn’t be too much of a fuss. I had one when my cyst decided to outgrow its moorings, and we showed Dearest what the device looked like and what it’ll do, which seemed to bolster his confidence. We go right past my favorite fried chicken place, day before payday, darn the luck. Ah, well. It’s not that far away when I want an indulgence for lunch…



I’m astounded that it’s almost March already. Here’s hoping for more stable times ! And nicer weather…

No comments:

Post a Comment