Monday, February 3, 2014

Eventually, my MH Equestria Girls !

Current Notes: You may be able to tell that I've already started the transformation - Jane's missing a pink streak and the dots under one eye. 




There she is, the current Jane Boolittle, soon to be Luna, wearing about all I’m keeping from her stock clothes/ props. I’m waffling on her purse – I hardly ever use those things, but I like its classic shape and quilted look, and it even opens ! There’s tiny strips of notepaper inside – and I trimmed the fur sleeve-cuffs on her asymmetrical over-blouse. I like it, but the black fur made Jane/Luna look as though she has the world’s hairiest armpits. Rarity is worse than Cleo for ‘see it, like it, MINE !’.


Today was heck-tic. Went to plate the new truck – turned out that calling for a quote ahead of time was a waste of it, as the “about $220. or so” became “$563., please” at the tag agency. We hadn’t budgeted quite that much, so we said so and retreated in embarrassment.


Made us a bit early for my Labs and product testing at the VA. Which was good, the labs ran a bit long, but I was on time for the medical device testing… too bad no one knew where it was. I ended up getting shuttled from one office to the next, back and forth. I’d probably still be there if I hadn’t remembered to bring my invitation letter. By the time we got it sorted out, I was a half hour late, and I cooled my heels another half hour in the waiting area. I was about to leave when I decided to find out for myself what was going on, and then they remembered me.


I thought, good, they said the procedure would take an hour – we’d still be on time for Beloved Hubby’s 1:30 appointment. Nope ! My hour-long appointment took two and a half hours, and they’d mail me a check. Arrrgh. They also didn’t tell me ahead of time my eyes would be dilated – thank Everything for the snow that kept Beloved home today, free to come with me, or I wouldn’t have been able to drive home for hours.


We rescheduled Beloved’s appointment to 2:15 and still just barely made it on time. By now, I was a growly, ticked off mess, probably due to the fact that I’m usually that most days, but also, I’d been fasting since midnight the night before, and hadn’t eaten at all – no time. I made short work of a medium Arby’s roast beef and small potato cakes when we got ‘em at 3:30pm, lemme tell ya !



I then took a two hour nap and want only to go back to sleep. Soon, soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment