Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Organizing Tuesday...

Current Notes : And there's Scarah's last 'I <3 Fashion' outfit - along with a bunch of ghouls heading out for the night. And here I was, afraid of this photo - it went pretty well ! And I even got to use the table from Scarah's box. I like to use everything I can, ya know. 




Well. Ginger-kitty repaid my good deed in reorienting the fought-over printer by knocking an entire glass of water over, right into my face, as I was napping on the sofa. It was the only thing on the table by the sofa, she had her own water, both in the sink and in her bowl (not to mention the white porcelain ‘fountain’ she normally drinks from in the bathroom), so I have no idea what got into her. She probably has no idea why she spent most of this evening outside, dripping wet, either.


I’m learning that there’s a great, if simple, joy of getting small tasks done. Instead of thinking, ‘I need to do that’ and walking by, I stop and do it as soon as I think it, it’s done, and I move on. The place looks better, I feel more positive about m’self, and there’s not so much clutter inside my mind. I’d worry about running out of small tasks, but I live with these two guys that find putting things away when they’re done with ‘em an alien and unwelcome concept.



Spent a fun hour sorting recent patterns, and looking again for that Etsy dress one. No go on the search, but I enjoyed drifting through it all. I only kept out that one skirt pattern I’m possibly one test away from perfecting, and the just-scanned revision of the Etsy. Found a wild hair on me a weekend or two ago, and decided to match pictures I’ve taken with patterns I’ve sewn, so I have an instant reference. Plus, I just love to see how the pattern turned out, and it’s fun to reminisce with. Sheesh, I’ve sewn a lot of it ! Finished that up, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment