Thursday, August 8, 2013

Is it me, or are these jumpsuits getting *worse*, not better ?

Current Notes : Yikes, that crotch ! 




Managed to find just enough time to knock out Version #4 – better, but still odd in the front. Not sure how to fix that weird over-fold, so I think I’m gonna go in a different direction. If it works, and I should know sometime tomorrow if so, I’m gonna give m’self a big slap in the forehead. Can’t believe I’ve been messing around with this version when I already have a better idea, and have had it for years. Just remembered it a few minutes ago, while daydreaming. Arrrgh !


Cut up Versions #1 and #2, and stashed ‘em in the Scraps drawer, for a later project. Gonna use ‘em as stuffing soon. Versions #3 and #4 will have back closures installed and they’ll probably go in with the dolls I hope to eventually sell. Too well-sewn to dump, too wild a fabric for me to keep, maybe someone else will appreciate them.



Beloved Hubby and Dearest Son went to DMIL & FILs today, to help with yard work. Their City Of is positively vicious about lawns, they’re almost like an HOA ! Since there wasn’t much I could do to help – we have thunderstorms moving in, I can feel it, my airways are so tight ! – I stayed home…and mostly slept. I hate to waste time like that, especially ‘me’ time, but I think ‘me’ needed sleep more than recreation. At least I caught up on my guilty pleasure TV for another month. Two or three Maury-type shows will top that tank for weeks ! And we have two channels running three a day between them, not counting a raft of similar shows and various court programs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment