There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ghoulia's fixed !

Current Notes : You can barely tell where the Sharpie was ! 




Took the last of the Oxy-10 off Ghoulia this evening – she’s cured ! Wish I’d taken a  better ‘before’ photo, the one I used today doesn’t show how bad the glow and spread was. At least it’s nearly all gone now.


Today was also a great day to spray-paint ! Beloved Hubby and I sanded the pieces that we’d primer-painted a couple weeks ago, and spread ‘em out on newspaper. Two coats on each side, then a flip, and drying ‘til dark in the sunlight. They’re still a bit tacky to the touch, so we’ll let ‘em sit for a bit longer, then I have three new big bleachers ! I can’t wait – this project has been ongoing since June !


We only used two cans of spray paint, too. Wonder if I can take the other three back…


For some reason, even though I had the time, I just couldn’t push m’self into sewing today. I sort of get a ‘me’ day tomorrow, if Dearest Son visits his grandparents, but I have no idea what I want to work on next. I have jumpsuits and bodysuits to finish, and at least six other projects better doll sewing artists than me perfected two years ago, but it’s vitally important that I make mine. For some reason.



I think I just need some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment