Thursday, August 15, 2013

Growing kids and kittens are *always* hungry !

Current Notes : Isn't he adorable ? 




We had a hungry visitor today – please notice how adorable he is, and not how bad the carpet is ! Such a sweet kitty. He belongs to an upstairs neighbor, we’ve seen him around before, but he’s never wanted to visit until today. He ate and drank his fill, even liked the treats Ginger-kitty has long since rejected, and was playful with Dearest Son. Then he slipped out the door – such a nice day, we had it open ‘til past noon – and went on his way. We left a small plastic dish of kibble out for him, in case he got hungry later.


Didn’t get much of a chance to sew today, but I did stitch up that skirt I cut out wrong the other day, and played with the closures a bit. I wanted to make a short skirt, but out of habit cut a full-length one. Since it was cut from the pretty spiral dot material, I didn’t want to waste it, so I cut it again correctly, and put the wrong version aside. The new changes made the back look much better, but my adjustments made it super-tight ! So I’ve altered it yet again, and I’ll give it a trial in a few days. I’m kinda tired of skirts right now, ya know ?



Oh, and if there’s a doll you want that TRU sells, and you’ve got a few bucks burning a hole in your purse, here’s a coupon to spend less of them – 15% off your total TRU purchase ! Snag it here, or if that doesn’t work, go to the main site and look for a pink banner for your ‘Summer Savings Pass’. About the only MH dolls I want are the ‘I Love Fashion’ Scarah Screams and Slow-Moe, so I doubt I’m going in time to use it (good through Saturday), but ya never know.  (grin) I am a $2. purchase away from a $5. TRU Rewards coupon, though…

No comments:

Post a Comment