Friday, August 16, 2013

Organization : The key to having (and keeping) more than you need, can afford, or have space for !

Current Notes : The curse of the 'to do' list even extends to some dolls ! 





Today was ‘clean up the almost-done projects’ day. Sewed Velcro ™ on those jumpsuits I’m not keeping  - they’re going in the ‘for sale’ MH box, so I hope whoever buys the lot can use ‘em. Removed the Velcro ™ from a failed project, and stuffed the unfortunate garment in the Scraps drawer. I also finished up the back seam on a Headless Headmistress Abigail dress, and, hooray ! I’m done scanning the magazines ! That’s about thirty pounds of print that won’t have to be boxed up and moved yet again. They’ve been bagged up and await my next trip to a donation bin.



I then cut out another Etsy dress bodice, so it’s ready and waiting. And I’m now trying to remove the red Sharpie ‘lipstick’ I tried to give Classroom #1 Ghoulia a year or two ago. It’s starting to spread and looks bad, so here’s hoping. My knockoff Oxy-10 expired in 2010, so it probably won’t work. Hope I remember to pick more up next time I go out ! I also need some clear glue, and some glitter….

1 comment: