Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'll have to read the HP books sometime...

Current Mood : Wheezy but improving




Can’t remember if I mentioned it, but along with my dolls, I also ordered the Lego Harry Potter game for Windows, for Dearest Son. We’ve had two copies of the Wii version, and both crash and often fail to even boot. We’re hoping the computer version works better. When it does load and play, he’s entranced with the game, so I hope this one works ! We have the Wii upgraded to the newest specs, so I don’t know what the issue is, except our Wii is about six years old, and probably lacks some key power to run a much newer game.



I also indulged m’self today – can’t sleep for anything, although I’m exhausted. I think I OD’s a bit on the inhaler, because my mind is hopping around like crazy, and I can’t focus on anything at all. And between coughing and wheezing when I lie down, and frantic, chasing thoughts, I just can’t rest. So I bought a Kindle book from my wish list on Amazon, and happily burrowed down to read. It probably helps a bit that I’ve read it before, but it’s a series I really enjoy. Funny, how I couldn’t settle with a real book, but could with a digital one. At least my breathing’s a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment