Saturday, June 8, 2013

Breathe deep for me !

Current Mood : Air-sucking




I’m happy – solved my stand problem with Abigail Bloodgood ! Dug out a chair for one of my Barbie dolls, and claimed the MAD stand she was on for Abigail. MAD stands are wire ‘crotch saddle’ types, and they fit nearly any doll from ten to twelve inches tall, as the wire is adjustable and bends easily. They’re a bit expensive, so I only have three, but they’re great and fun to use. You can see ‘em here.


Otherwise, I’m not feeling well. It’s rainy and the barometric pressure is all over the place, so I end up wheezing and always on the verge of an asthmatic series. My chest is so tight, I feel like I’m wearing a corset that hurts but otherwise doesn’t improve anything.



Gonna go lie down – which is a bit of a misnomer. Anyone who’s ever had breathing problems knows you don’t lie horizontal, at least, not for long ! I should say instead, I’m gonna go prop up, and hope I feel better soon. Hope  your weekend’s going well !

No comments:

Post a Comment