Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Not dead yet. Not sure if getting better...



Still feel awful, but it’s a slightly better form of awful… I’m not coughing as much, and not eliminating quite as much gunk. I may actually be on the rebound, thank Everything. Especially now that Dearest Son is starting to sniffle.



At least the kitchen didn’t get too bad during my neglectful exhaustion. Beloved Hubby brought home groceries, so we attacked various cereals and milk for dinner. No one was really hungry for anything else, even though I offered. Thoroughly enjoyed my two bowls of corn flakes, and washed up everyone’s favorite bowl for breakfast tomorrow when I cleaned up. Hey, if I can keep the kitchen more-or-less clean enough to cook in even when I’m too sick and weary to cook, that means I can do it any time, from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment